This position is for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join the team in Sint Maarten. This role will primarily focus to take responsibility for achieving the island revenue targets by implementing effective and optimal sales strategies, in order to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and agree monthly targets
- Ensure stores are effectively managing their product levels by following company inventory and stock levels procedures
- Development and execution of sales strategies working with Marketing team
- Maintain staffing levels and quality to ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain awareness of market trends
- Encourage a culture of coaching, professional development and self-improvement
- Ensure all stores are following merchandise guidelines
- Control store expenses within budget guidelines
- University qualification in business management or marketing
- At least 5 years of retail and management experience is a must
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- A resilient individual with excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills
- Customer service skills and Leadership skills. A proven ability to influence and lead a team
- The capacity to maintain high store standards
- Knowledge of stock take, stock rotation and placing orders.
- Results driven, innovative with good decision-making skills
- Willingness to relocate to Sint Maarten. Position is based in Sint Maarten.
Interested candidates should apply with their cv and cover letter!