The MARKETING MANAGER is responsible for supporting efforts at ensuring the company’s image in marketing communications including but not limited to advertising, public relations and collateral development, is kept at a consistently high level and also to maintain an excellent level of relationship with advertising and public relation agencies and other key stakeholders in business, government and society.
- Responsible for an overall marketing plan including advertising, communications, promotions, sponsorship and PR
- Manages ad agency in consistently developing new creatives and advertising
- Manages advertising, printing and PR agencies in addition to third party suppliers to deliver on an effective marketing plan
- Develops and maintain all external communications in line with brand guidelines, and develops appropriate promotions advertising around all sponsorship activity
- Works with team members to ensure all events are properly executed to the highest standard
- Responsible for managing budget for all marketing and communication activities to ensure cost optimization and quality for the company
- Work closely with business development, product team, and retail sales team in developing marketing campaigns/products to help deliver respective targets/objectives