The ICT Technical Executive is responsible for working with the Technical team towards implementing the ICT product sold to clientele by the Sales team in the ICT arena. The position will involve all aspects of ICT product basic implementation, configuration and maintenance. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a track record of achievement in previous roles providing basic implementation and maintenance in the ICT—Voice/PBX, Data and Video—arena.
Primary activities will include configuring, installing, testing, integrating, troubleshooting, providing support and maintaining of the ICT solutions. Secondary activities would be to provide entry level support in the analysis, design and development for all ICT products.
- Work to implement and maintain the ICT products sold by the Sales Team
- Provide support in the design and deployment (Pre and Post) advice to Sales team of ICT Products where needed
- Support the ICT Solutions Sales team on several ICT implementation and/or maintenance opportunities
- Act as a technical resource to both internal and external clients
- Provide technical support for all Business Voice, Private Circuits, Internet, Cloud Services, IP PBX and other ICT services at the entry level
- Interface directly with customers on technical issues where necessary
- Attend customer sites providing technical support to the team where and when needed
- Assist in the basic design of networks, services, systems architecture, systems as well as the development and integration of technical ICT solutions.