The Aviation Supervisor is responsible for the aviation fueling operation of the company. This entails responsibility for the efficiency, safety, and continuity of the Aviation operations while adhering to standards of the International Aviation Industry. The Aviation Supervisor reports directly to the head Bonaire and Distribution Services.
- Plans and controls supply, storage, maintenance, transport and delivery of Aviation fuels;
- Supervises that general safety is assured at all times and promotes safety awareness;
- Performs product quality control to assure compliance with international standards;
- Performs inspections of operational activities and Equipment;
- Timely planning and preparation of all inspections;
- Responsible for periodic maintenance, tests and checks;
- Responsible for the inspection and maintenance program of the refuelers;
- Management of work permits;
- Ensures the staff is properly trained;
- Coaches and motivates department members.