The Senior Trust Officer acts primarily as back office to clients and manages a portfolio of client companies, to whom the organisation offers domicile, management, legal and administrative services. They will assist the Senior Account Manager in the day-to-day supervision and administration of the Product Group, has direct contact with clients. Other tasks include:
- Ensure together with the Senior Account Manager that the account(s) operate effectively and efficiently, that account members are properly guided and motivated, client relationships are developed and maintained and that the account provides exceptional customer service;
- Take care of meeting the account objectives, while ensuring that the policies and guidelines laid down by the company are fully understood and are properly and effectively implemented;
- Manage a portfolio of companies including direct contact with clients;
- Handle all day to day requests in relation to the portfolio including, but not limited to, incorporating companies and preparing post incorporation documentation, amending articles of Incorporation and Private Foundation; preparation of powers of attorney, bank and other corporate resolutions and any other documents as may be required from time to time for the review/approval of the Senior Account Manager;
- Prepare ad hoc, monthly and annual invoices as required;
- Ensure your portfolio is compliant with current regulations and works towards keeping up to date Due Diligence as required by Law;
- Assist the Senior Account Manager and the supervision of legal and accounting matters of the entire portfolio of client companies;
- Assist in incorporating and managing corporate entities and Curacao Private Foundations;
- Assist in carrying out marketing activities, mainly among our network of tax-advisors and legal firms;
- Keep the Senior Account Manager abreast of important issues and escalating potential problems;
- Meet or exceed internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service;
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Economics & Law (MER)
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferably in the offshore industry
- Possess Foreign language fluency (Spanish or Portuguese)
- A pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of service;
- A proven track record in successfully managing teams.
Respond to this vacancy by adding your cv and motivation letter to your application.