- Reviewing and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Co-managing the accounts payable and receivable.
- Updating budget overviews.
- Responsible for the local bank postings of the company.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare / Upload Assets, Liability and Capital Account Entries.
- Purchases and Sales Ledger Postings.
- Set up and maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Other bookkeeping duties as may be required for the completion of the month end process.
- Other administrative duties as may be required to keep the company in good standing.
Reporting & Analysis
- Issue a number of reports for month end closing requirements.
- Highlight discrepancies and prepare journal entries to amend such discrepancies.
- Assist overseas finance team by supporting them with period end reconciliations of the inter-company accounts, salary reconciliations, Vat reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the overseas finance team with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and consolidated reporting.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience as an accounting assistant with an interest in the IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate in an international environment, thus fluent in English and Dutch is required.
- Highly motivated to succeed and willingness to learn.
- Eager to pick up work and get things done.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Excel in particular.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal and team player skills.
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover wide range of duties going forward.
Apply for this position including your Resumé and motivation letter.