For a Logistics and Transportation company we are looking for a Branch Coordinator.
The Branch Coordinator looks after and runs the whole branch and forms the cornerstone of the services provided to the customers, providing assurance of the quality of the services offered. Is responsible to handle staff and other operations.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Process complete administration
- Hour registration, vacation days record and staff evaluations
- Sales activities like client visits, business development and company representation
- Follow up on quotes given to customers and communicate with customers for any needs they may have
- Import and export management, planning, asset and inventory management
- Coordinate with and report to higher management
- The candidate must be a Bachelor graduate or with proven relevant experience
- 2 - 5 years' experience in a similar or other management role within the removals and relocation industry
- Exceptional management skills and operations experience
- Flexibility and determination
- Reliable and dependable
- High work output capacity and flexibility to work irregular working hours
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Good command of Dutch and English, Papiamentu is a plus
You will be appointed on a local contract in Bonaire, with an attractive fixed salary and a commission scheme.
Interested candidates should submit their up to date cv with a letter of motivation in English.